JUNE 2016- MY BEAUTY WISHLIST

Hello Gorgeous!

June is here. 5 months have already passed. Time flies, no? Year 2016 has been good to me till now. Fingers crossed for next 7 months. :)

Well, being an ardent lover of makeup and beauty products, I have got a long.. like realllllllyyyyy longgggg beauty wishlist. Here is a list of  products which hit the Indian market recently and are on my beauty wishlist:

1. THE BODY SHOP BRITISH ROSE COLLECTION
The Body Shop launched the new body care range named British Rose Collection in the Indian market. This newly launched range includes 7 products – shower gel, hand cream, soap, bubble bath, body butter, body scrub and an EDT.
Looks quite tempting, isn't it? It's on the top of my beauty wishlist. :)

2. PLUM CHAMOMILE & WHITE TEA SUN PROTECTION RANGE
The new range includes 3 products: Calming antioxidant toner, skin reviving face wash & a sheer matte SPF50 day cream. This antioxidant-rich 3-in-1 bundle claims to prepare, protect and revive sun-exposed skin.
I have tried many of their products and I must say I totally love them. So, this newly launched sun protection range by Plum is definitely on my wishlist.

3. MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW BIG APPLE RED LIPSTICK
Maybelline recently launched the ‘Color Show Big Apple Red Lipstick’ range in India. This range has 5 different shades of red.
Well, I guess every single girl loves to paint the town red. So do I. I definitely wish to own these red lippies. :)

4. MAYBELLINE THE MAGNUM BARBIE MASCARA
Product Claims: "Give your lashes the million bucks effect with the fluffiest volume and longest length this season with the Magnum Barbie Mascara."
The name itself is quite attractive. I simply love long eyelashes but I hate to use false eyelashes. My hunt for a perfect mascara keeps going on. I would love to have 'doll-like lashes' without having to use false eyelashes.This is definitely on my wishlist.

What's on your beauty wishlist? Do share with us lovelies.

Take good care of yourselves.
Stay Hydrated, Stay Cool.
Love.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment