Review: Luke Charcoal Nose Cleansing Strips by Skin18.com

Hello Lovelies!

So, how are you all doing?

Blackheads on my nose..they make my cute nose look 'not-so-cute' and I really hate them for doing this to my nose. So, when Skin18.com's team sent me LUKE CHARCOAL NOSE CLEANSING STRIPS, I was more than excited and immediately put the same on my testing table. Read on to know if it actually helped me to get rid of blackheads.

ABOUT Skin18.com:
Read here.

LUKE CHARCOAL NOSE CLEANSING STRIP:

PRICE:
1 piece is priced at $0.65 USD.

CLAIMS:
¤ Clean pores, Remove blackheads on nose, Minimize and tighten pores

¤Sooth skin relieve irritation tighten pores after cleansing

¤Pore cleanser

¤Remove dirt and unclog pores

¤Charcoal is especially good for sensitive, dry or acne prone skin.

INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Vitamin E & Aloe Vera extract to sooth skin, licorice root extract to relieve irritation and hamamelis virginiana to tighten pores after cleansing.

HOW TO USE:
1. After cleansing, thoroughly wet your nose as the strip won't stick on a dry nose.

2. Peel the strip off the plastic liner.

3. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.

4. Let dry for 10~20 minutes. The strip will begin feeling stiff when it is ready to remove.

5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH LUKE CHARCOAL NOSE CLEANSING STRIP:
PACKAGING:

FRAGRANCE: One thing which I didn't really like about it is it's strong chemical scent.

RESULTS: I followed the directions mentioned on the packaging and here are the results-
* The strip is quite easy to use. Right from peeling the strip off the plastic liner to applying it to nose area to peeling and pulling it off from nose area-it's quite an easy-peasy task. It didn't cause any redness like the other nose cleansing strips often do. But yes, it left some black residue which is not a big issue as such as it gets washed off easily.

* As soon as I peeled off the strip from my nose area, I was mesmerised at how clean and soft my nose area felt. *LOVE* It removed oil, dirt and grim from nose pores and left my nose area squeaky clean but sadly, didn't do much for my stubborn blackheads.

*It does tighten pores.
Overall, it's a good alternative to use when you are feeling lazy to go for a full fledge blackheads removal treatment.

DO WE RECOMMEND?
Yes, we do for that squeaky clean nose and tightening of pores. :)

BGTL'S RATING:
3.5/5 (-0.5 for it's strong chemical scent and -1 for it's ineffectiveness to treat stubborn blackheads.)

Next on my testing table: Mirum Fresh Fruit Green Tea Real Natural Mask Pack from Skin18.com.

Just a li'l Reminder: You are beautiful. :)
Take care lovelies.
Love.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment